A senior citizen was unable to receive weatherization services due to a roof leak, major moisture issues and the ceilings were failing. CAADC helped link the client to receive roof repairs, a drain box, siding and ceilings repair for two bedrooms from available county programs. Weatherization was then able to provide heater cleaning, CFL bulbs, vapor barrier, window repairs, insulation, and a CO alarm among other items.
- Community Action Agency CEO Honored for 40 Years of Service
- Community Action Agency Now Accepting Applications for Lead Paint Hazard Control Program
- The W. W. Smith Charitable Trust Supports Community Action Agency
- October 30th is National Weatherization Day!
- WSFS Bank Supports Community Action Agency