Welcome to our employment section. Here you can view our currents job openings.
Join our team of passionate, talented people who want to make an impact on lives!
See why we love working here – and why you will, too:
- Our benefits-from our comprehensive benefit offerings to how we value and promote the well-being of our employees.
- 403b match
- Life Insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off/sick/holiday
- Our culture and people
- Life at CAADC is full of big ideas and incredibly passionate individuals who want to make a difference
- Building a Career
- We want you to grow with us; many paths and opportunities offered at our agency
CAADC is committed to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or any other unlawful factor and complies with all applicable laws.
Current Open Positions
This position is responsible for working collaboratively with Coordinated Entry, Shelter and Rapid Rehousing staff to identify housing opportunities for homeless families and single adults. This position is required to actively seek out, obtain and maintain relationships with landlords, private and non-profit. The Housing Locator provides training to staff and clients on housing opportunities and tenant/landlord roles and responsibilities. This position works collaboratively with all aspects of homeless programs, local Continuum of Care representatives, Department of Human Services, and Office of Housing and Community Development. Click here for the full position description.