2019 marks Community Action Agency of Delaware County, Inc.‘s 40th Anniversary! CAADC has provided over 4,700,000 services to Delaware County residents since 1979. CAADC continues to be an integral part of the County’s Continuum of Care including three homeless shelters, programs for Veterans, services to Senior Citizens, youth programs and many other critical services helping families to reach self-sufficiency. Details to come about different events and activities planned to recognize and celebrate our 40th Anniversary.
- Community Action Agency CEO Honored for 40 Years of Service
- Community Action Agency Now Accepting Applications for Lead Paint Hazard Control Program
- The W. W. Smith Charitable Trust Supports Community Action Agency
- October 30th is National Weatherization Day!
- WSFS Bank Supports Community Action Agency