Community Action Agency of Delaware County, Inc. (CAADC) is hosting its 1st Annual Bingo Night Fundraiser to support the homeless as part of its Save Our Shelters (S.O.S.) Campaign. The “Fall Into Bingo” Fundraiser will support the Homeless Shelters for families and individuals operated by CAADC including the Wesley House, Family Management Center and the Life Center of Eastern Delaware County. It is has been rescheduled for Saturday, November 16th at St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox Church in Upper Darby (229 Powell Lane – plenty of parking available). Doors will open at 5:30 p.m. with Bingo starting promptly at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $30 per person (must be 21 years or older to attend). The event includes 10 Rounds of Bingo with Great Prizes plus a Jackpot Bonus Round. Please BYOB/Drinks and Food. Also Door Prizes, Raffle Baskets and Other Surprises. Please come join us for a fun night of Bingo for a Good Cause. Call (610) 833-4454 to purchase tickets or go to the Tickets section of our website (Click on Tickets under How You Can Help on the Menu Bar).
- Community Action Agency CEO Honored for 40 Years of Service
- Community Action Agency Now Accepting Applications for Lead Paint Hazard Control Program
- The W. W. Smith Charitable Trust Supports Community Action Agency
- October 30th is National Weatherization Day!
- WSFS Bank Supports Community Action Agency