October is National Weatherization Month. Weatherization provides a cost-effective permanent solution for reducing the heavy energy burden on low-income Americans. As the cold weather approaches, most families across the country are turning up their thermostats to combat dropping temperatures. For low-income families, however, cranking up the heat is not always an option. These families pay 16.3% or more of their annual incomes for energy compared with only 3.5% for other non low-income families. The Weatherization Program is available to help make low-income households more energy efficient. To apply for the Weatherization Program or for additional information, residents can contact CAADC at (610) 521-8770.
- Community Action Agency CEO Honored for 40 Years of Service
- Community Action Agency Now Accepting Applications for Lead Paint Hazard Control Program
- The W. W. Smith Charitable Trust Supports Community Action Agency
- October 30th is National Weatherization Day!
- WSFS Bank Supports Community Action Agency